Sunday, August 22, 2010

Meet Aki and Ryan

What are your qualifications for having a blog?
AKI: I'm unemployed.
RYAN: I have a modicum grasp of the English language. Do you need anything else?

List your 5 favorite films of all time.
AKI: Bonnie and Clyde, The Bicycle Thief, Mildred Pierce, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, A Raisin in the Sun.
RYAN: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Moulin Rouge, Atonement, Billy Elliot, and Lord of the Rings (they count as one!)

List your 5 favorite TV shows of all time.
AKI: The Twilight Zone, Xena: Warrior Princess, Spaced, Rome, Xena: Warrior Princess (Yeah, that’s right. Xena was so good I ranked it twice.), Dexter (Since I don’t have a real #5)
RYAN: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Lost, Doctor Who, Friends, and Rome

What are you currently obsessed about?
AKI: The Pillars of the Earth, The Office (American), and True Blood
RYAN: Inception, Scott Pilgrim, Dexter, True Blood, and Mad Men

Describe Ryan/Aki in 10 words or less.
AKI: Doesn’t like Macaroni and Cheese. I know! So weird...
RYAN: Sarcastic bitch with a heart of gold

Describe yourself in exactly 3 words.
AKI: Black and Blue
RYAN: TV-Film Junkie

What would be the first and second rule of a Fight Club you are the head of?
AKI: No hitting.
RYAN: No clothes.

Would you save the cheerleader to save the world if that cheerleader was Hitler?
AKI: Probably, cause you only have to save the cheerleader once, right? Afterwards, you can hang her.
RYAN: Hell no. Have you seen real cheerleaders? They are crazy strong and uber confident. As if we need a crazy strong, uber confident Hitler doing somersaults or and committing genocide. No.

Would you try to win 20 million rupees at a reality game show to find your one true love? How about just for one-night stand?
AKI: I would try to win 20 million rupees just to win 20 million rupees. Anything else that may come along with it is just a perk.
RYAN: I'd do more for less. True story.

If your life was made into Lifetime movie, what would be the title?
AKI: One woman’s harrowing search for justice against the dog that humped her leg.
RYAN: The Boy Next Door to the Boy Next Door

Pick your sides: Vampires, werewolves, or wizards?
AKI: Normally, I would say Vampires cause I love me some Vampires. But their weaknesses (Sun, Silver, garlic, constant thirst for blood thing) outweigh any positive aspects of being a Vampire. Plus, I’m afraid of the dark…and coffins. So I would go with wizards cause they are all magical and Harry Potterish. Werewolves are stupid.
RYAN: Remember circa late 90s when vampires were actually cool? Now they're all sparkly and gag-inducing. Werewolves are still sort of cool if they're not walking around in hot pants. With that said, I'd probably pick wizards, because of their magic sticks.

The world is ending in exactly 90 minutes, what do you do?
AKI: Kill myself.
RYAN: Drive to the bank and get out as much money as I possibly could. Then I would go to the highest building and scatter the money below. Then I'd probably order some KFC and situate myself somewhere with a really good view. Inviting friends would be optional.

Pitch a TV show or a movie in 140 characters or less.
AKI: BUMBLEBEE REVIEWS MEET XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS, THE MOVIE.
RYAN: Group of teens play Truth or Dare. If someone lies or doesn't complete a dare, they die from a mysterious force.

4 comments:

AKI said...

Oh my god, it's our first entry!!!!

MJD said...

You have to do this more often! So funny.

AKI said...

MJD, you are officially awesome!

Candles by Nature said...

"What would be the first and second rule of a Fight Club you are the head of?
RYAN: No clothes."

THAT is why I love you, Ryan.

Awesome blog, guys...keep it up!